Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Spreading My Wings


                                                                                                                          Attribution: Diafora
Image: Greek Phoenix
Source: Wikimedia Commons (here)

Hi! SheReef my name
Watching ocean and blue sky
Spirit soaring high

It has been a while
to feel the dew drops on grass
stepping barefooted

Note: A special moment for me in blogosphere.  Today is my first posting.  I am elated.

Written for Leo's Haiku Heights #313 Dew


8 comments:

  1. Oh, that's wonderful, SheReef! Congrats! Welcome to blogosphere! This is going to be that moment in time cherished for a life-time. A great posting!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take on the prompt and congratulations on your first prompt. It was awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur SheReef, being smothered with snow at the moment. I miss bare feets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl... it rains much in Kuala Lumpur nowdays. Thank You for reading.

      Delete
  4. I like the image of the white phoenix in your poem. Welcome. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love this one too... Thank You and see you more Alice :)

      Delete